About this book
This comprehensive book covers the diagnosis and treatment of esophageal achalasia. The successful management of patients with this disease, whose treatment can be complex and usually performed in specialized tertiary-care centres, is described by internationally renowned authors. Detailed operations and current diagnostic and management strategies are discussed, giving the reader expert knowledge in specific aspects of Achalasia.
Achalasia: Diagnosis and Treatment is ideal for residents, fellows and specialists in both general and thoracic surgical disciplines as well as in gastroenterology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-13569-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-13568-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-13569-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site