About this book
This Festschrift in honour of Paul Deheuvels’ 65th birthday compiles recent research results in the area between mathematical statistics and probability theory with a special emphasis on limit theorems. The book brings together contributions from invited international experts to provide an up-to-date survey of the field.
Written in textbook style, this collection of original material addresses researchers, PhD and advanced Master students with a solid grasp of mathematical statistics and probability theory.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-12442-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-12441-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-12442-1
- About this book