About this book
This useful book gives the reader basic insight into the musculoskeletal problems specific to each of the varied instruments and styles of dance, as well as some that affect the voice. The author’s thirty years practical experience around the theme of ‘Controversies in Performing Arts Medicine’ allows for in-depth knowledge in occupational rheumatological care for performing artists, especially instrumentalists and dancers with complex ailments.
Performing Arts Medicine in Clinical Practice assists the reader in the management of highly complex elite athletes, the musicians and dancers whose care remains one of the greatest challenges in occupational musculoskeletal medicine.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-12427-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-12426-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-12427-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site