About this book
This timely and exhaustive study offers a much-needed examination of the scope and consequences of the electronic counterfeit trade. The authors describe a variety of shortcomings and vulnerabilities in the electronic component supply chain, which can result in counterfeit integrated circuits (ICs). Not only does this book provide an assessment of the current counterfeiting problems facing both the public and private sectors, it also offers practical, real-world solutions for combatting this substantial threat.
· Helps beginners and practitioners in the field by providing a comprehensive background on the counterfeiting problem;
· Presents innovative taxonomies for counterfeit types, test methods, and counterfeit defects, which allows for a detailed analysis of counterfeiting and its mitigation;
· Provides step-by-step solutions for detecting different types of counterfeit ICs;
· Offers pragmatic and practice-oriented, realistic solutions to counterfeit IC detection and avoidance, for industry and government.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-11824-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-11823-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-11824-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site