Table of contents
About this book
The skin is colored by a blend of pigments, which form part of a complex and highly regulated process. Pigmentary defects normally present with dyschromia and can be caused by genetic defects, systemic disease, inflammatory processes, metabolic defects, infections, tumors, or toxic or iatrogenic causes.
This atlas is an extensive text written by key opinion leaders within dermatology, it has a comprehensive format that guides the reader through the epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, and differential diagnosis of both common and rare pigmentary disorders. It illustrates the diagnosis and recognition of pigmentary disorders with a wide range of images.
Acquired Pigmentary Disorders Dermatology Genetic Pigmentary Disorders Hyperpigmentation Hypopigmentation
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10897-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Adis, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10896-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10897-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site