Table of contents
About this book
This book is focused on the recent advances in computer vision methodologies and technical solutions using conventional and intelligent paradigms. The Contributions include:
· Morphological Image Analysis for Computer Vision Applications.
· Methods for Detecting of Structural Changes in Computer Vision Systems.
· Hierarchical Adaptive KL-based Transform: Algorithms and Applications.
· Automatic Estimation for Parameters of Image Projective Transforms Based on Object-invariant Cores.
· A Way of Energy Analysis for Image and Video Sequence Processing.
· Optimal Measurement of Visual Motion Across Spatial and Temporal Scales.
· Scene Analysis Using Morphological Mathematics and Fuzzy Logic.
· Digital Video Stabilization in Static and Dynamic Scenes.
· Implementation of Hadamard Matrices for Image Processing.
· A Generalized Criterion of Efficiency for Telecommunication Systems.
The book is directed to PhD students, professors, researchers and software developers working in the areas of digital video processing and computer vision technologies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10653-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10652-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10653-3
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- About this book