Table of contents
About this book
The message conveyed in this work is that agility can be implemented anywhere. Accordingly, ten guidelines are presented for the adoption of agility to enable us to cope with changes in our lives, in our teams, and in our organizations.
Since the authors advocate agility, the content is presented in the form of concise standalone chapters, allowing the reader to focus on the specific topic they wish to adopt in order to become agile.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10157-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10156-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10157-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- About this book