About this book
This book addresses the psychological consequences of wounds and the psychological components of wound care, building on contemporary research evidence and presenting practical clinical guidelines. Particular emphasis is given to the psychological impact of both wounds and wound treatment. Implications for practice are discussed, making this book both educational and practical.
Psychology of Wounds and Wound Care in Clinical Practice is aimed at clinicians, including GPs, vascular surgeons and physicians, nurses, especially tissue viability nurses, and podiatrists, and is also of interest to academic teachers and researchers.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-09653-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-09652-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-09653-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site