Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book presents a collection of research papers focusing on issues emerging from the interaction of information technologies and organizational systems. In particular, the individual contributions examine digital platforms and artifacts currently adopted in both the business world and society at large (people, communities, firms, governments, etc.). The topics covered include: virtual organizations, virtual communities, smart societies, smart cities, ecological sustainability, e-healthcare, e-government, and interactive policy-making (IPM).
The book offers a multidisciplinary perspective on a variety of information systems topics. It is also particularly relevant to information systems practitioners such as IS managers, business managers and policy makers. The content is based on a selection of the best papers (original double-blind peer-reviewed contributions) presented at the annual conference of the Italian chapter of AIS, which was held in Milan, Italy in December 2013.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-09450-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-09449-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-09450-2
- Series Print ISSN 2195-4968
- Series Online ISSN 2195-4976
- About this book