Table of contents
About this book
This book examines the considerations, drawbacks, and advancements minimally invasive techniques have provided in the evaluation, management, and outcomes across a broad range of colorectal disease and procedures.
For some readers of this book, a minimally invasive approach to colorectal disease may add a new dimension to the management of these patients. For others, it is the opportunity to learn helpful tips, specifics about a certain procedure, or to fine tune what has already become a routine part of their practice. Even if you have successfully overcome many of the technical challenges of minimally invasive surgery, the preoperative evaluation, perioperative decision-making, and management of postoperative complications can be demanding and consuming.
Wherever you may be on this spectrum, Robotic Approaches to Colorectal Surgery is a useful resource to surgeons.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-09120-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-09119-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-09120-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site