About this book
The increasing complexity of telecommunication networks requires us to develop adequate mathematical models. We must find their characteristics, optimize them subject to chosen criteria, and develop the corresponding control algorithms. Multidimensional queueing models are used to design and optimize modern and next-generation networks (NGN). The central problem of the related mathematical theory is to apply multidimensional and large-size queueing models to improve efficiency. In this book new methods are successively developed and applied to solve related problems.
The book is recommended for researchers engaged with the mathematical theory of telecommunications traffic.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-08669-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-08668-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-08669-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site