Table of contents
About this book
This book is based on the 18 tutorials presented during the 23rd workshop on Advances in Analog Circuit Design. Expert designers present readers with information about a variety of topics at the frontier of analog circuit design, serving as a valuable reference to the state-of-the-art, for anyone involved in analog circuit research and development.
• Includes coverage of high-performance analog-to-digital and digital to analog converters, integrated circuit design in scaled technologies, and time-domain signal processing;
• Provides a state-of-the-art reference in analog circuit design, written by experts from industry and academia;
• Presents material in a tutorial-based format.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-07938-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-07937-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-07938-7
- About this book