About this book
This book describes the genetic diagnostic entities of neuromuscular disorders. Each neuromuscular syndrome is presented clinically as a case study, accompanied by text reviewing different molecular defects, DNA research and differential diagnosis.
This collection of neuromuscular disorders features the different clinical phenotypes related to each genotype and are representative of the whole spectrum of a genetic muscle disorder, helping the clinician and neuromuscular physician to make a diagnosis. Key points for each genetic disease are identified to suggest treatment, when available, or the main clinical exams useful in follow-up of patients.
Genetic Neuromuscular Disorders: A Case-Based Approach is aimed at neuromuscular physicians and neurology residents.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-07500-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-07499-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-07500-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site