Table of contents
About this book
Many applications depend on the effective acquisition of semantic metadata, and this state-of-the-art volume provides extensive coverage of the field of semantics acquisition games (SAGs).
SAGs are a part of the crowdsourcing approach family and the authors analyze their role as tools for acquisition of resource metadata and domain models. Three case studies of SAG-based semantics acquisition methods are shown, along with other existing SAGs:
1. the Little Search Game - a search query formulation game using negative search, serving for acquisition of lightweight semantics
2. the PexAce - a card game acquiring annotations to images
3. the CityLights - a SAG used for validation of music metadata.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-06115-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-06114-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-06115-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site