Table of contents
About this book
This book provides an up-to-date review of current management techniques for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. It addresses all of the latest issues that have been raised by the discovery of oncogenic drivers and the improvement of diagnosis and therapeutic methods, including new radiotherapy techniques and anticancer strategies like immunotherapy. New strategies for patients with molecular alterations and the management of particular types of cases are also highlighted.
Written by recognized experts in their field, the book represents a unique and valuable resource in the field of lung cancer, both for those currently in training and for those already in clinical or research practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-06062-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-06061-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-06062-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site