Table of contents
About this book
Given our rapidly growing population, the need for judicious management of essential natural resources is becoming a major challenge for planners, managers and scientists/researchers. This book presents a multidisciplinary approach to managing water, energy and bio-resources, described in papers contributed by distinguished scientists and academics working at reputed universities and institutions around the globe. It includes 28 chapters grouped into three sections: Water Resources Management; Energy and Bio-resources Management; and Climate and Natural Resources Management, examining case studies from all over the world. These contributions address current challenges, offering modern techniques for managing these resources in various geographical regions.
This volume will provide a valuable asset for researchers and students, managers, environmentalists, hydrologists, water resource and energy managers, governmental and other regulatory bodies dealing with water, energy and bio-resources.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-05969-3
- Copyright Information Capital Publishing Company 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-05968-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-05969-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site