About this book
Prostate Cancer – A Patient’s Guide gives the most up-to-date information about prostate diseases, answering questions regarding symptoms, associated conditions and current treatments, with the help of simple physiological terms, concise figures and clear medical descriptions.
Influenced by the editors’ many years of professional experience and adhering to current international medical standards, Prostate Cancer – A Patient’s Guide holds the most recent and relevant information to help patients and their families who have been diagnosed with prostate diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-05600-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-05599-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-05600-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site