About this book
This book lays the foundation of knowledge that will allow a better understanding of nonlinear phenomena that occur in structural dynamics.
This work is intended for graduate engineering students who want to expand their knowledge on the dynamic behavior of structures, specifically in the nonlinear field, by presenting the basis of dynamic balance in non‐linear behavior structures due to the material and kinematics mechanical effects.
Particularly, this publication shows the solution of the equation of dynamic equilibrium for structure with nonlinear time‐independent materials (plasticity, damage and frequencies evolution), as well as those time dependent non‐linear behavior materials (viscoelasticity and viscoplasticity). The convergence conditions for the non‐linear dynamic structure solution are studied, and the theoretical concepts and its programming algorithms are presented.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-05194-9
- Copyright Information CIMNE 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-05193-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-05194-9
- Series Print ISSN 1877-7341
- Series Online ISSN 1877-735X
- About this book