About this book
From emergency procedures to techniques in repair of fractures and soft tissue injuries, this book demonstrates the surgical management of all aspects of maxillofacial trauma and includes most of the surgical approaches and methods of repair for all maxillofacial injuries. The Manual of Operative Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery is the perfect “how to” technical reference manual for surgeons and trainees, where each surgical procedure is illustrated with photographs for a better understanding.
The Manual of Operative Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery will make a useful and portable accompaniment to the Atlas of Operative Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery. It will be a good resource for all trainees, not only in maxillofacial surgery, but also in other related specialties.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-04459-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-04458-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-04459-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site