About this book
This book describes innovative techniques to address the testing needs of 3D stacked integrated circuits (ICs) that utilize through-silicon-vias (TSVs) as vertical interconnects. The authors identify the key challenges facing 3D IC testing and present results that have emerged from cutting-edge research in this domain. Coverage includes topics ranging from die-level wrappers, self-test circuits, and TSV probing to test-architecture design, test scheduling, and optimization. Readers will benefit from an in-depth look at test-technology solutions that are needed to make 3D ICs a reality and commercially viable.
• Provides a comprehensive guide to the challenges and solutions for the testing of TSV-based 3D stacked ICs;
• Includes in-depth explanation of key test and design-for-test technologies, emerging standards, and test- architecture and test-schedule optimizations;
• Encompasses all aspects of test as related to 3D ICs, including pre-bond and post-bond test as well as the test optimization and scheduling necessary to ensure that 3D testing remains cost-effective.
3D Built-in Seft Test 3D IC Test 3D Integrated Circuit Design 3D Memory Test BIST for TSVs Through-Silicon Via
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-02378-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-02377-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-02378-6
- About this book