About this book
This is a practical guide to the evidence-based diagnosis and management of orofacial pain. It covers common clinical presentations of acute and chronic orofacial pain and summarizes clinically relevant neurobiology.
Because diagnosing orofacial pain can be a challenge, the book describes the appropriate history-taking methods, detailed examinations, and relevant tests that will help clinicians to work through the differential diagnosis. Effective medical, surgical, and behavioral approaches are presented, and the importance of a multimodal approach is consistently emphasized throughout the book. The target audience includes pain physicians, anesthesiologists, dentists, neurologists, nurse practitioners, and physician’s assistants.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-01875-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-01874-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-01875-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site