About these proceedings
This textbook collects a series of research papers in the area of
Image Processing and Communications which not only introduce a summary of current technology but also give an outlook of potential feature problems in this area.
The key objective of the book is to provide a collection of comprehensive references on some recent theoretical development as well as novel applications in image processing and communications.
The book is divided into two parts. Part I deals with image processing. A comprehensive survey of different methods of image processing, computer vision is also presented. Part II deals with the telecommunications networks and computer networks. Applications in these areas are considered.
In conclusion, the edited book comprises papers on diverse aspects of image processing and communications systems. There are theoretical aspects as well as application papers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-01622-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-01621-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-01622-1
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365
- About this book