Table of contents
About this book
Case Studies of Postoperative Complications after Digestive Surgery offers a systematic description of the most frequent complications occurring in the GI, HPB and Colorectal tracts of the digestive system. Every complication, from esophageal to the rectum, is described systematically by means of practical cases.
Case Studies of Postoperative Complications after Digestive Surgery aims to accompany Dr. Cuesta and Dr. Bonjer’s Treatment of Postoperative Complications after Digestive Surgery, where each case is clearly and comprehensively described, and indication for new practices of surgical treatment of the digestive diseases is provided. This book will engage with the general and the digestive surgeons, by helping them establish standards of excellence in the practice of digestive surgery, and will benefit practitioners worldwide in gaining state of the art treatment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-01613-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-01612-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-01613-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site