About this book
This book presents recent results on nonlinear evolutionary fluid equations such as the compressible (radiative) magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) equations, compressible viscous micropolar fluid equations, the full non-Newtonian fluid equations and non-autonomous compressible Navier-Stokes equations. These types of partial differential equations arise in many fields of mathematics, but also in other branches of science such as physics and fluid dynamics.
This book will be a valuable resource for graduate students and researchers interested in partial differential equations, and will also benefit practitioners in physics and engineering.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-0348-0594-0
- Copyright Information Springer Basel 2015
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Basel
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-0348-0593-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-0348-0594-0
- Series Print ISSN 1660-8046
- Series Online ISSN 1660-8054
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors