Table of contents
About this book
In this book the author's theoretical framework builds on linguistic and psychological research, arguing that similar image-schematic notions should be grouped together into interconnected family hierarchies, with complexity increasing with regard to the addition of spatial and conceptual primitives. She introduces an image schema logic as a language to model image schemas, and she shows how the semantic content of image schemas can be used to improve computational concept invention.
The book will be of value to researchers in artificial intelligence, cognitive science, psychology, and creativity.
Psychology Artificial Intelligence Image Schemas Conceptual Building Blocks Creativity Cognitive Science
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-47329-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-47328-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-47329-7
- Series Print ISSN 1611-2482
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6635
- Buy this book on publisher's site