About this book
This book presents the first comprehensive review of all facets of liver transplantation using DCD donors. Each of the 19 chapters are written by leading experts in the field, representing some of the most experienced DCD liver transplant programs in the world. Several topics have overlapping coverage in different chapters, providing the reader with the perspective of multiple experts on crucial topics. Chapters also highlight the steps towards building a DCD liver transplant program, the importance of donor and recipient selection, as well as state-of-the-art developments and future directions in the utilization of these organs.
Donation after Circulatory Death (DCD) Liver Transplantation serves as a valuable resource for all those involved in liver transplantation using DCD donors.
DCD Donor Warm Ischemia Time Ischemia Reperfusion Injury tPA and Thrombolytic Therapy DCD Recipient Selection Hypothermic Machine Perfusion Normothermic Machine Perfusion DCD Liver Transplant Program
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-46470-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-46469-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-46470-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site