About this book
Topics featured in this book include:
- Autism screening tools and interdisciplinary coordination of the processes.
- Dell Children’s (S)TAAR Model of Early Autism Assessment.
- The Early Start Denver Model (ESDM).
- Transition from early schooling for youth with ASD.
- Postsecondary and vocational opportunities for youth with autism.
- Transitioning from pediatric to adult medical systems.
- International perspectives in coordinated care for individuals with ASD.
- Psychopharmacology of ASD.
Interprofessional Care Coordination for Pediatric Autism Spectrum Disorder is an essential resource for researchers, clinicians and professionals, and graduate students in clinical child and school psychology, social work, behavioral therapy and related disciplines, including clinical medicine, clinical nursing, counseling, speech and language pathology, and special education.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-46295-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-46294-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-46295-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Health & Hospitals