About this book
This book presents a unified introduction to the theory of mechanical vibrations. The general theory of the vibrating particle is the point of departure for the field of multidegree of freedom systems. Emphasis is placed in the text on the issue of continuum vibrations. The presented examples are aimed at helping the readers with understanding the theory.
This book is of interest among others to mechanical, civil and aeronautical engineers concerned with the vibratory behavior of the structures. It is useful also for students from undergraduate to postgraduate level. The book is based on the teaching experience of the authors.
Mechanical Vibrations Introduction with Applications continuum vibrations multidegree of freedom systems rotating motion Green function matrix eigenvalue problems
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-45074-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-45073-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-45074-8
- Series Print ISSN 1612-1384
- Series Online ISSN 1860-6237
- Buy this book on publisher's site