Table of contents
About this book
This heavily revised second edition provides a comprehensive multi-disciplinary review of syncope and how to care for these patients successfully. It contains detailed descriptions of the scientific basis behind the pathophysiology of conditions that cause syncope and collapse. Pathways for optimal clinical management in line with the latest guidelines are reviewed and are accompanied by clearly defined recommendations on how to treat patients with syncope. Common procedures and tests are also discussed along with their indications, methodology, interpretation and limitations.
Syncope: An Evidence-Based Approach systematically describes the pathophysiology and latest clinical management guidelines for treating patients with syncope. It is an essential resource for a variety of medical professionals including cardiologists, emergency physicians, internists, general practitioners, geriatricians, cardiac electrophysiologists, neurologists and psychiatrists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-44507-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-44506-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-44507-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site