About this book
This book highlights research and survey articles dedicated to big data techniques for cyber-physical system (CPS), which addresses the close interactions and feedback controls between cyber components and physical components. The book first discusses some fundamental big data problems and solutions in large scale distributed CPSs. The book then addresses the design and control challenges in multiple CPS domains such as vehicular system, smart city, smart building, and digital microfluidic biochips. This book also presents the recent advances and trends in the maritime simulation system and the flood defence system.
- Helps readers understand the fundamentals of how big data analytics and optimization are involved in developing the cyber-physical systems;
- Presents readers with practical tools and design methodologies for implementing highly efficient big data based cyber-physical systems;
- Introduces recent advances and trends in leveraging big data techniques in a wide spectrum of domains of cyber-physical systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-43494-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-43493-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-43494-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site