This book addresses the challenges and opportunities of information/data processing and management. It also covers a range of methods, techniques and strategies for making it more efficient, approaches to increasing its usage, and ways to minimize information/data loss while improving customer satisfaction.
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) and the Service Systems associated with them have had an enormous impact on businesses and our day-to-day lives over the past three decades, and continue to do so. This development has led to the emergence of new application areas and relevant disciplines, which in turn present new challenges and opportunities for service system usage.
The book provides practical insights into various aspects of ICT technologies for service systems:
- Techniques for information/data processing and modeling in service systems
- Strategies for the provision of information/data processing and management
- Methods for collecting and analyzing information/data
- Applications, benefits, and challenges of service system implementation
- Solutions to increase the performance of various service systems using the latest ICT technologies