Table of contents
About this book
This illustrative book discusses the normal embryology, anatomy, functions, normal variations and diseases affecting the prepuce. It also explores other rare anomalies and diseases of the prepuce as well as previously unreported cases. In addition to the male prepuce, the book also discusses the female prepuce (hood) in order to elucidate some lights in normal and abnormal prepuce. A separate section covers the frenulum and its anomalies.
Rich in illustrations this book will help paediatricians and urologists better understand the anomalies of the prepuce.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-37621-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-37620-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-37621-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site