Table of contents
About this book
This book presents definitions, key concepts and projects in landscape research and related areas, such as landscape science and landscape ecology, addressing and characterising the international role, status, challenges, future and tools of landscape research in the globalised world of the 21st century.
The book brings together views on landscapes from leading international teams and emerging authors from different scientific disciplines and regions of the globe. It describes approaches for achieving sustainability and for handling the multifunctionality of landscapes and includes international case studies demonstrating the great potential of landscape research to provide partial sustainable solutions while developing cultural landscapes and protecting semi-natural landscapes.
It is intended for scientists from various disciplines as well as informed readers dealing with landscape policies, planning, evolvement, management, stewardship and conservation.
Landscape Research in Russia Landscape Monitoring and Assessment Landscape Planning Landscape Conservation Cutlural Landscape Agricultural Landscape Landscape Science
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-30069-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-30068-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-30069-2
- Series Print ISSN 2524-5155
- Series Online ISSN 2524-5163
- Buy this book on publisher's site