About this book
This book explores various properties of quasimodular forms, especially their connections with Jacobi-like forms and automorphic pseudodifferential operators. The material that is essential to the subject is presented in sufficient detail, including necessary background on pseudodifferential operators, Lie algebras, etc., to make it accessible also to non-specialists. The book also covers a sufficiently broad range or illustrations of how the main themes of the book have occurred in various parts of mathematics to make it attractive to a wider audience.
The book is intended for researchers and graduate students in number theory.
Quasimodular Forms Number Theory Algebraic Geometry 11F11 11F50
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-29123-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-29122-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-29123-5
- Series Print ISSN 1439-7382
- Series Online ISSN 2196-9922
- Buy this book on publisher's site