Table of contents
About this book
The multidisciplinary character of this field has motivated contributions from different areas with a common objective to replace damaged tissues and organs by healthy ones. This work treats tissue healing approaches, mathematic modelling for scaffold design and bio fabrication methods, giving the reader a broad view of the state of the art in Tissue Engineering.
The present book contains contributions from recognized researchers in the field, who were keynote speakers in the Fourth International Conference on Tissue Engineering, held in Lisbon in 2015, and covering different aspects of Tissue Engineering.
The book is strongly connected with the conference series of ECCOMAS Thematic Conferences on Tissue Engineering, an event that brings together a considerable number of researchers from all over the world, representing several fields of study related to Tissue Engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15372-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-15370-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-15372-4
- Series Print ISSN 1871-3033
- Buy this book on publisher's site