Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a practical guide to decision making in head and neck oncologic surgery. As new technology is introduced, there is increasing knowledge regarding the efficacy of traditional head and neck surgical therapies and how to select among these varied and complex approaches is becoming increasingly difficult. Concise easy to follow chapters are devoted to one or two specific questions or decisions in head and neck oncologic surgery, aiding the reader to develop their decision making skills.
Difficult Decisions in Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery is a timely reference source for practicing surgeons, surgeons in training, and educators on the recommended ideal approaches in selected clinical situations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15123-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-15122-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-15123-2
- Series Print ISSN 2198-7750
- Series Online ISSN 2198-7769
- Buy this book on publisher's site