About this book
This monograph is devoted to full-scale geoecological risk assessment in gas industry impacted polar areas and the relevant risk management options using innovative nature-like biogeochemical technologies. Readers will discover more about geoecological risks during gas production, transportation, storage and refining.
Chapters discuss in detail the geodynamic dangers associated with designing and building of main gas pipelines. The book has interdisciplinary appeal, and specialists and practitioners in environmental sciences, ecology, biogeochemistry and those within the energy sector who are interested in understanding ecosystems affected by anthropogenic impacts in severe climatic conditions will find it particularly engaging. Through this book, readers will learn more about recultivation of contaminated soils as well as health risk assessments of chemical substances associated with the gas industry.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04441-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-04440-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-04441-1
- Series Print ISSN 1566-0745
- Series Online ISSN 2215-1702
- Buy this book on publisher's site