Table of contents
About this book
This book concisely presents a broad range of models and theories on social systems. Because of the huge spectrum of topics involving social systems, various issues related to Mathematics, Statistics, Teaching, Social Science, and Economics are discussed.
In an effort to introduce the subject to a wider audience, this volume, part of the series “Studies in Systems, Decision and Control”, equally addresses the needs of mathematicians, statisticians, sociologists and philosophers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-00084-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-00083-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-00084-4
- Series Print ISSN 2198-4182
- Series Online ISSN 2198-4190
- Buy this book on publisher's site