About this book
The classic text on robot manipulators now covers visual control, motion planning and mobile robots too!
Robotics provides the basic know-how on the foundations of robotics: modelling, planning and control. The text develops around a core of consistent and rigorous formalism with fundamental and technological material giving rise naturally and with gradually increasing difficulty to more advanced considerations.
The theory of manipulator structures presented in the early part of the book encompasses:
• the fundamentals: kinematics, statics and trajectory planning; and
• the technology of actuators, sensors and control units.
Subsequently, more advanced instruction is given in:
• dynamics and motion control of robot manipulators;
• environmental interaction using exteroceptive sensory data (force and vision);
• mobile robots; and
• motion planning.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-642-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-641-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-642-1
- Series Print ISSN 1439-2232
- About this book