About this book
With a foreword by a pioneer of Pain Clinics, Dr Keith Budd, this pocket-sized book is a handy reference for family practitioners, medical educators in musculoskeletal medicine.
In addition to explaining what musculoskeletal medicine is, this book discusses pain in:- head, neck, shoulder and arm, chest, lower trunk, pelvis, leg. It then discusses whether musculoskeletal treatment will work in these cases, and casts a short look at the future of musculoskeletal medicine. In particular it clarifies what is not within the realm of musculoskeletal medicine – neurological complaints, orthopedic problems and the inflammatory diseases in particular.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-014-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-85233-966-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-014-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site