Table of contents
About this book
In Tiling Arrays: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study tiling microarrays in genomic discovery . These include methods and applications for transcriptional regulation, expression, genetic and epigenetic regulation, as well as techniques and skills on tiling microarray data analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Tiling Arrays: Methods and Protocols seeks to provide scientists with a comprehensive and down to earth approach to maximize results.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-607-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-606-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-607-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book