About this book
Exemplifying and illustrating recent exciting advances in PNA chemistry, the second edition of Peptide Nucleic Acids: Methods and Protocols serves as a vital complement to the first edition of the book. Since the discovery of peptide nucleic acids, many interesting new derivatives and analogues in terms of nucleic acid recognition specificity and affinity have emerged. Also, as this detailed volume presents, great ingenuity in exploiting the unique properties of PNAs for a wide variety of applications within drug discovery, medical diagnostics, chemical biology and nanotechnology has unfolded. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Peptide Nucleic Acids: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as a source of useful specific methods and protocols as well as a source of inspiration for future developments.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-553-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-552-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-553-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book