Table of contents
About this book
In Wound Regeneration and Repair: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail classical and cutting-edge methods for studying wound healing and regeneration. These techniques include cellular and molecular methods, genetic approaches, surgical procedures, clinical advances, drug discovery and delivery modalities, animal and humanized models and new applications in the treatment of pathological wounds in a variety of organs and tissues. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include an introduction to their respective topics, a detailed list of the necessary materials and reagents for each procedure, step-by-step, reproducible laboratory protocols, and a set notes, developed by the authors, for troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Wound Regeneration and Repair: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists and entrepreneurs in their further study of technologies, models, techniques, and critical new areas and approaches to clinical and commercial translation of research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-505-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-504-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-505-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book