About this book
Recently, many ground-breaking steps have been made towards better understanding NO/cGMP/PKG pathways, its components, substrates, and their localization within a given cell. These advances were only possible due to the development of sophisticated new techniques in the field. In Guanylate Cyclase and Cyclic GMP: Methods and Protocols expert researchers in the field seek to provide an overview of novel techniques to identify various elements of the NO/cGMP/PKG pathway and further characterize their function, signaling, localization, and importance on a cellular level and in whole animal models providing a higher patho-/physiological integration and relevance. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Guanylate Cyclase and Cyclic GMP: Methods and Protocols seeks to provide scientist current methods and a useful guide towards the possibility to apply these techniques to their own research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-459-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-458-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-459-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site