About this book
Increased knowledge on the pathogenesis of hematologic diseases has been translated into diagnostic and prognostic applications. Hematopathology and laboratory hematology were among the first disciplines to embrace molecular diagnostics. Hematological Malignancies:Methods and Protocols, explores molecular-based assays frequently used in the routine diagnostic hematopathology and laboratory hematology. Many of these protocols were initially developed as research applications and were further refined as they transitioned to the diagnostic laboratory. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Hematological Malignancies: Methods and Protocols aids scientist in the continuing study of tests essential for contemporary laboratory diagnostics of hematological neoplasms.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-357-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-356-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-357-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site