About this book
In Cellular and Subcellular Nanotechnology: Methods and Protocols expert researchers in the field detail the most recent advances which have been made in utilizing the enormous potential of nanotechnology for probing, imaging and manipulating life on a cellular and subcellular level. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and Practical, Cellular and Subcellular Nanotechnology: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of applying nanotechnology to all areas of biomedical sciences.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-336-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-335-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-336-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site