Table of contents
About this book
Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI) has developed rapidly in the last four decades. As a multidisciplinary area, PNI may provide a scientific basis for mind-body relationships toward the development of personalized and systems medicine. In Psychoneuroimmunology:Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail methods and protocols geared toward the development of integrative and individualized therapeutics in multiple dimensions from drugs to behaviors. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory.
Thorough and intuitive, Psychoneuroimmunology:Methods and Protocols aids scientists in continuing to study holistic views for the translation of psychoneuroimmunology into better preventive and personalized medical practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-071-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-070-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-071-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book