About this book
Recent advances in drug discovery have been rapid. The second edition of Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery has been completely updated to include topics that range from new technologies in target identification, genomic analysis, cheminformatics, protein analysis, and network or pathway analysis. Each chapter provides an extended introduction that describes the theory and application of the technology. In the second part of each chapter, detailed procedures related to the use of these technologies and software have been incorporated. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory.
Thorough and intuitive, Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery, Second Edition seeks to aid scientists in the further study of the rapidly expanding field of drug discovery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-965-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-964-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-965-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site