About this book
The innate immune response is a crucial component of early resistance to infection, and it is now revealing increasing levels of complexity. The ability to modify the genome in vivo, has facilitated understanding of complex interactions between leucocytes and other components of the immune system, and phenotype-driven strategies using chemical mutagenesis have placed another powerful weapon in the armamentarium. In, Leucocytes: Methods and Protocols provides detailed protocols and practical advice on a variety of modern approaches to the study of leucocytes and their products. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Leucocytes:Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in further study into the immune system and leucocytes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-527-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-526-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-527-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site