Table of contents
About this book
Planar cell polarity (PCP), or the alignment of a collection of cells within a cell sheet, has proven, over time, to be vital in not only normal development but also in disease states. In Planar Cell Polarity: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field present a number of detailed and well-designed protocols used successfully in their labs around the world. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, the chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Timely and authoritative, Planar Cell Polarity: Methods and Protocols serves as a valuable reference for both novices and experts in this dynamic and versatile area of study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-510-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-509-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-510-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book